UAVLance Code of Conduct Policy
It is UAVLance’s goal and duty to provide an environment in compliance will rules, regulations, mandates and laws that may be applicable. We are dedicated to ensuring all Users act in a way that preserves confidence, integrity and values. This Code is meant as a guide to using the UAVLance website appropriately and must be followed at all times. Abuses of this Code or any policies or procedures will result in disciplinary action, up to and including account termination and liabilities. Any queries regarding this Code should be addressed to UAVLance Support and we will clarify any questions or address any issues you have regarding our Code of Conduct Policy.
- I will have respect for Users' opinions, rights and safety
- I will not abuse information under non-disclosure, or participate in any illegal practices.
- I will honor my commitments and act decently.
- I will comply with all of UAVLance’s policies.
- I will respect all Users on UAVLance.
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I will not disclose information or documents acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given.
- I will not request other Pilots or Employers (ay users of this site) for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through website communication channels..
- I will avoid hyperbole, disparaging remarks, and inappropriate references
- I will not engage in personal attacks, cyber bullying or other unfair feedback, criticism or other unprofessional conduct
- I will report any violations.
- I will represent myself truthfully.
- I will not engage in fraudulent activities.
- I will only create one account for myself and/or my business.
- I will not use the Site for any fraudulent financial purposes (e.g. money laundering, illegal wire transfers).
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback.
- I will not sell, rent or race any stolen property or property not belonging to myself or without written consent or the owner.
- I will place my best, most honest and accurate bid based on the Job details provided by the Employer.
- I will not underbid to avoid fees or with the intent of winning the Job and then raising your bid amount;.
- I will not participate in illegal jobs.
Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise authorized by UAVLance.
- I will not refer myself for the Affiliate Program.
- I will not obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails
- I will not use UAVLance to facilitate money exchange or laundering services.